- Stock: Back Order
- Model: XP-90001
- SKU: 00069149
Xpresso K1 1/10 K Car MR 2WD Chassis Kit
The legend is back! First off, we are releasing the world's first K-Chassis. You must be wondering what is this new "K-Chassis"? K-Cars or Kei-Car are a type of small car which fits into the lowest automotive tax bracket and we have based this K-Chassis on this branch of automotive car!
- Fully Adjustable Upper Suspension Arms, adjustable camber and caster without changing parts.
- Servo Mount integrated into the front bulkhead, resulting in the mass concentrated near the center of the chassis providing excellent balance
- C-Hub less design means less parts to keep and able to achieve a large enough steering angle for RWD drifting.
- 1/10 Touring Car Sized Differentials, providing excellent on-power grip and consistent acceleration.
- Carbon Fiber Lower Arms, provides the perfect balance between lightweight and strength.
- Parallel Topdeck for high on-power grip towards the rear wheels.
- One piece motor mount and rear bulkhead, reducing the flex caused by high powered brushless motors and LiPo battery. Which in turn will increase the on power grip generated by the chassis.
- Adjustable battery mount for both regular and shorty packs.
- Carbon Fiber Gyro Mount near the rear for controlled RWD drifting.
- 116T 64p Spur included, a 50T 64p Pinion for On-Road Racing and a 22t 64p Pinion for Drifting is recommended when using a 13.5t Motor in blinky (0 timing and turbo) ESC mode.
- Compatible Bodies: Tamiya's WR-02 Jimny and The LC40 found on GF01 kits. Xpress K66 Body
- Chassis Type: 1/10 K-Car
- Width: 150mm
- Length: 245mm
- Wheelbase: 170mm
- Xpresso K1 1/10 K Car MR 2WD Chassis Kit (1 pc)
- Xpress 116T 64p Spur Gear (1 pc)
- Radio system (transmitter and receiver)
- Low profile steering servo for 1/10
- 540 Sized Motor
- Pinion gear
- Battery pack (Shorty or Regular)
- Body, Wheels, Tires and Inserts
Manual & Set up:
Xpresso K1 Reviewed by RCmane, a RC Magazine
Xpresso K1 Reviewed by RC Driver, RC Magazine issue Mar 2017
Xpresso K1 Reviewed by RC WORLD, Japan RC Magazine issue Jun 2017