Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Xpress collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer services : Your information helps us to respond to your service requests and meet your needs more effectively.
- To personalize user experience : We may use information in the aggregate to assess how our Users as a group of using the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process transactions : We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send emails regularly : The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Contract of Sale
Adding a product to your cart and proceeding through the checkout process does not constitute a legally binding contract of sale. Only once confirmation of shipment has been received has a contract for sale been formed. This is in compliance with the Electronic Transactions Bill 1999 (US) and Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 (EU) and Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (EU).
We respect your privacy. We do not sell, rent, or loan any identifiable information regarding our customers to any third party. Any information you give us is held with the utmost care and security, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
Any information you submit to rc-xpress.com will be used solely for Xpress. We feel very strong on the issue of privacy -- we will not share your information with third parties. We will not sell, distribute, or misuse your personal and confidential information in any way. Our goal is to make you have a safe, funny, and enjoyable shopping experience with us.
You have to take care of your account password " or " remember to log off if shopping has been completed, and this is especially important if there is more than one user to the same computer.
Shopping cart information will be stored until it has been checked out.
Xpress never initiates contact with customers by email or any other type of electronic communication, such as text messages and social media channels to request financial information including PIN numbers, passwords, SSN or similar access information for credit cards, banks or other financial accounts.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.